2023 Texas Football Experience| July 7th – July 16th, 2023
The Texas Football Experience is designed for athletes from all over the world to take advantage of the unique opportunity to join us in Dallas, Texas, for elite-level, intensive football training, leadership development, and to experience Texas football culture.
Our goal is to give athletes from across the globe the opportunity to fully grasp the sport’s mental, physical, emotional, and cultural capacity. As a result, participants will leave Texas with a unique appreciation for the sport, the physical abilities to compete at a higher level, and a desire to Lead By Example!
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE OBJECTIVES:
- Elite-level training on and off the field.
- Extensive on-field training and classroom setting training sessions.
- TFE will be filming your on-field training so you receive maximum feedback.
- Together we will watch and break down game film, walk through situations, build confidence in your ability to think on the fly and have comfort in your decision-making capabilities.
- We will help open up doors of opportunities for athletes aspiring to play football at the high school or college level here in the United States.
- You will leave with an improved skill set and mental understanding of the game.
Individual athlete: $1,500/athlete
- Tickets to events (games, tours, sight-seeing, entertainment)
- 1 Texas-Sized meal per day
- Attendance to the Elite Passing Academy, On Field Training (Group & Private), Weight Training & Film Review
- Video highlight of your experience.
** Flight/hotel accommodations are NOT included.
For more information, contact Nate Poppell:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: (832) 803 7225
“The Experience was amazing. This was my first time to the United States and from the very beginning when the coaches picked me up from the airport it felt like a family environment. Between the workouts and football training to the great food and entertainment, every day was a new adventure. I encourage everyone who loves football and wants to get better to join the Texas Football Experience.”
– Peter Demko (Potsdam, Germany)
“TFE changed my mindset about playing football – I learned to work hard and never to give up. I made new friends and my English improved. I also enjoyed the activities outside the trainings and learned about Texas. I recommend TFE for all football players.”
– Kieran Bauer – TFE 2018 (Kiel, Germany)
“As a parent, it was a unique challenge to send my 14-year-old son alone on the 5000-mile journey. Once in the TFE camp, I was sure that he was in good hands. Throughout the week, I learned how exciting the workouts were, and how much fun they were having experiencing the unique aspects of Texas. We would do it again anytime.”
Lile Bauer – TFE 2018 (Mother of a TFE athlete)
“TFE was definitely a great experience for me, I learned a lot and was also allowed to pass on knowledge. Football at this level is a challenge and that makes you better. In addition, discovering and exploring Texas was awesome. I made new friends and I will come back – for sure.”
– Coach Björn Siggelkow – TFE 2018 & 2019 (Köln, Germany)