Texas Football Experience – 2022| Friday, July 8th – Sunday, July 17th, 2022
The Texas Football Experience is designed for athletes from all over the world to take advantage of the unique opportunity to join us in Dallas, Texas for elite level, intensive football training, as well as seeing and learning about all that our state has to offer.
Our goal is to give athletes from across the globe the opportunity to fully grasp the physical, mental, emotional, and cultural capacity of the sport that we love, in a way that never before could have been imagined. Participants will leave Texas with a unique appreciation for the sport, along with the physical abilities to compete at a higher level, and a desire to ACHIEVE GREATNESS!
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE OBJECTIVES:
- Elite level training on and off the field.
- Extensive on field training and classroom setting training sessions.
- TFE will be filming all of your on-field training and will study the film so you are receiving maximum feedback based on your performance during the training.
- Together we will watch and break down game film and walk through situations and build confidence in your ability to think on the fly and have comfort in your decision-making capabilities.
- We will help open up doors of opportunities for athletes aspiring to play football at the high school or college level here in the United States.
You will leave Texas with an improved skill set and mental understanding of the game.
TFE: Summer Camp Experience
- This is for the athletes that are wanting to experience our summer training program as well as attend our Elite Passing Academy – Powered by Adidas. This is for the serious athlete that is looking to drastically improve their skill set and compete with some of the best athletes in the state, and nation.
Individual athlete: $1,500 USD/athlete
- Tickets to events (games, tours, sight-seeing, entertainment)
- 1 Texas-Sized meal per day
- Attendance to the Elite Passing Academy, On Field Training (Group & Private), Weight Training & Film Review
- Highlight/Documentary video of your experience.
** Flight/hotel accommodations are NOT included.
“The Experience was amazing. This was my first time to the United States and from the very beginning when the coaches picked me up from the airport it felt like a family environment. Between the workouts and football training to the great food and entertainment, every day was a new adventure. I encourage everyone who loves football and wants to get better to join the Texas Football Experience.”
– Peter Demko (Potsdam, Germany)
“TFE changed my mindset about playing football – I learned to work hard and never to give up. I made new friends and my English improved. I also enjoyed the activities outside the trainings and learned about Texas. I recommend TFE for all football players.”
– Kieran Bauer – TFE 2018 (Kiel, Germany)
“As a parent, it was a unique challenge to send my 14-year-old son alone on the 5000-mile journey. Once in the TFE camp, I was sure that he was in good hands. Throughout the week, I learned how exciting the workouts were, and how much fun they were having experiencing the unique aspects of Texas. We would do it again anytime.”
Lile Bauer – TFE 2018 (Mother of a TFE athlete)
“TFE was definitely a great experience for me, I learned a lot and was also allowed to pass on knowledge. Football at this level is a challenge and that makes you better. In addition, discovering and exploring Texas was awesome. I made new friends and I will come back – for sure.”
– Coach Björn Siggelkow – TFE 2018 & 2019 (Köln, Germany)